Sunday, April 7, 2013

Taking over the blog!

Feeling really fortunate that I have the opportunity to have PAT leave. Really proud of Sharon for going back to work, and early at that. The tables have quickly turned with me sending pictures and videos of Kason to get her through the work day. I have been looking forward to spending time with Kason and creating even more of a bond than we already have. I've been so busy changing diapers and giving bottles that I've already been at it for a week and this is my first post. I promise I will send more frequent updates. Time is flying by quickly and as much as I daydreamed that Kason and I would walk through parks and play in playgrounds we have been making the most of the weather, not only for his sanity but for mine too!







No comments:

Post a Comment