Saturday, July 27, 2013

Best hubby!

Kelly and I celebrated 4 years of marriage this week!  Instead of jewellery he treated me to something that he knew I would love!
Yay!!  He knew exactly what I wanted.  
We were at The Forks last weekend and I was ecstatic to hear that Tall Grass Bakery makes most of their bread Vegan!!!!  Kelly said he couldn't believe the joy that brought me and he knew that this was the gift that would make me happiest.  That's what being in a marriage is about!  Getting things for your partner that you know makes them happiest, not just what you think you should get them.
Later on our anniversary Kelly just said "I only want what's best for you and Kason" to me.  
I love my husband and what a fantastic father he is to kason.  

So I'm looking forward to baking my first loaf of bread tomorrow!  Stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment