Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lasagne!

Yay!  Time to make something normal that we can all eat!
Anyone used this before?
It's pretty gross, I'm not going to lie.  Tastes like cheese whiz- only you don't really know what you are eating- because it's not dairy or soy.  Sort of looked like a block of tofu in the package but it did the trick.  We used brown rice lasagne noodles we found at Vita Health and extra lean ground beef.  
Before
 After
A little charred but tasty!  Good thing I didn't burn it because this lasagne is pricy with all the alternates in it.
We dug in and Kason liked it best!  Success!  I missed cottage cheese in my lasagne but we will have to live without.  We made sure to freeze a bit for kason on one of those days where Kelly and I decide to order pizza!
Hey! Should I try pizza next?  Someone told me to try goats milk- so if that's a go we can use goats cheese (my fave).  

Dairy side note!  Kason is slowly getting into this little gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment